[NSRCA-discussion] GO USA!

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:07:53 AKDT 2015

That's what I get for going from memory!  I'll remember that cat between
two zebras mnemonic!

As for Shulman,  I'll blame that on my German heritage!  At least I
remembered only one n :-)

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X