[NSRCA-discussion] GO USA!

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Wed Aug 12 12:04:53 AKDT 2015

Szczur- think of it as the cat between two zebras, that is, as someone mentioned, at the Jo Jo circus...

For those wishing to experience the flight line up and close, Pop Pop paparazzi with a "random walk" down the fight line during this afternoon's break time.  Awesome aircraft demos.  Can't guarantee you can taste the beef sticks or sausages in the food tent, but sights and sounds are there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QwyC-SqHyU&feature=youtu.be

Had some interesting practice this evening at the official practice site.  You have probably seen pictures of the small "paved" runway, but if not I'll see if I can post some pics.  Big day of practice for the entire team tomorrow.  Heading to bed once the last set of batteries is charged.... yawn.

Cheers,
Don

P.S. also, Shulman