[NSRCA-discussion] GO USA!

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:02:18 AKDT 2015

The team classification is established at the end of the competition (after
the finals) by adding the numerical final placing of the *best three team
members of each nation*. Teams are ranked from the lowest numerical scores
to the highest, with complete three-competitor teams, ahead of
two-competitor teams, which in turn are ranked ahead of one-

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Peter Vogel <vogel.peter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Last I checked the rule said the top 3 competitors, not whether they were
> junior or not
>
> Sent from Outlook <http://aka.ms/Ox5hz3>
>

> On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:54 PM -0700, "Scott McHarg" <scmcharg at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
> Interesting that they included the Junior for Team scores instead of
>> Brett's. We checked the rule and it doesn't say not to include the junior
>> but it is still interesting.  I'll bet they didn't expect this result!  :)
>>
>> If they included Brett's score instead, we would be two points behind
>> Japan instead of 7 points ahead.
>>
>> *Scott A. McHarg*
>> VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
>> Texas A&M University
>> PPL - ASEL
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Peter Vogel via NSRCA-discussion <
>> nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Post TBL:
>>>
>>> 1. CPLR. 3000
>>> 2. Onda 2977.71
>>> 3. Jesky 2951.42
>>> 6. Sczcur
>>> 7. Schulman

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X