[NSRCA-discussion] GO USA!

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:59:48 AKDT 2015

Last I checked the rule said the top 3 competitors, not whether they were junior or not

Sent from Outlook

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:54 PM -0700, "Scott McHarg" <scmcharg at gmail.com> wrote:

Interesting that they included the Junior for Team scores instead of Brett's. We checked the rule and it doesn't say not to include the junior but it is still interesting.  I'll bet they didn't expect this result!  :)
If they included Brett's score instead, we would be two points behind Japan instead of 7 points ahead.
Scott A. McHarg
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research PilotTexas A&M UniversityPPL - ASEL