[NSRCA-discussion] Weak Signals 2015 Precision Aerobatics Contest

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 9 16:59:03 AKDT 2015

Thanks Bob for running yet another contest!  As for those guys at the Worlds, we had many nice COLD ones for ya (at reasonable prices too).
Mike C

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 00:50:33 +0000
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Weak Signals 2015 Precision Aerobatics Contest
From: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org

I just wanted to say thank you to all the flyers that came out to support the Weak Signals contest this weekend in Temperance, MI. We had 25 pilots across the AMA classes. Our usual FAI entries missed the contest with some weak excuse like being in Switzerland or something like that.  Thanks also to the Weak Signals club for letting us use the club facilities for the weekend.
With this weekend over, I return to being regular old Bob for the remainder of this season.  See you in St Clairsville.
 Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com