[NSRCA-discussion] Weak Signals 2015 Precision Aerobatics Contest

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 16:52:13 AKDT 2015

I just wanted to say thank you to all the flyers that came out to support the Weak Signals contest this weekend in Temperance, MI. We had 25 pilots across the AMA classes. Our usual FAI entries missed the contest with some weak excuse like being in Switzerland or something like that.  Thanks also to the Weak Signals club for letting us use the club facilities for the weekend.
With this weekend over, I return to being regular old Bob for the remainder of this season.  See you in St Clairsville.
 Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com