[NSRCA-discussion] Message not going through

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Apr 21 07:27:03 AKDT 2015

On 04/21/15 06:49, Tom Simes via NSRCA-discussion wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> The message above made it - at least according to the peanut gallery ;)
>
> I don't see any failures or refusals from your address in the server
> logs, but I'll be glad to follow up further if you can forward a bounce
> message or some more information to to on.

Ha!  Found it, the problem was a mail recursion hairball on a virtual
server that shares the same hardware as the NSRCA list server.  Due to a
config error, the machine couldn't send mail but could queue it and so
it proceeded to suck up 11G of disk space trying to send mail about not
being able to send mail...  Apologies.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com