[NSRCA-discussion] Webra .61 Rear Intake Rear Exhaust

Verne Koester verne at mi.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 12:52:04 AKDT 2014

Inchenol,
I had a few of those back in the day. Unfortunately, I don't have the manual. It's a really strong engine on 5% nitro. However, the stock connecting rod was notorious for breaking. It was pretty common back then to replace the rod with beefier aftermarket variants that were available back then. I actually broke a rod in one of mine and it wasn't pretty!

Verne Koester

Sent from my iPhone