[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 sequences

Dale Olstinske sanjosedale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 07:40:11 AKDT 2014

I'd like to add that while the sequences currently posted on the website are all final, and correct, there may still be some mistakes in the written descriptions and maneuver downgrades. We will edit this as we approach the end of the year. Also, we will post the ARESTI very shortly for each sequence.

Dale