[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 sequences

rcfin02@msn.com rcfin02 at msn.com
Thu Sep 11 07:24:12 AKDT 2014

Scott,

I hope this finds you doing well! I must apologise, I was unaware that we had a conference call la at evening... I have been out of state the last few weeks, and just now started to go through my emails. I will have my article to you by Monday morning first thing. Please forgive me for my missing the meeting last evening...

Matt Finley

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone