[NSRCA-discussion] Team Donation!!!

John Pavlick jpavlick26 at att.net
Thu Oct 30 08:18:41 AKDT 2014

Watch out or Dave, Joe  and I will come back down from the Great White North (D1) and bring some cold air with us like we did at Ocala a few years ago! It was a lot of fun watching you guys shiver in the 40-degree weather while we were flying in our T-shirts! LOL

John Pavlick

Cell: 203-417-4971

idslogo2

Integrated Development Services