[NSRCA-discussion] Team Donation!!!

lucky macy luckymacy at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:28:24 AKDT 2014

Jason, don't be surprised if a few of us from up North show up Christmas time and invade your club to steal some warm sunshine for some flying.  :-)

Let the 2015 pattern coaching and BS'ing at the field begin then I say....not sure my wife agrees with that LOL but I have a month to brain wash her that it's an amazing idea...

Lucky