[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 F3A Team Selection Entry

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon May 12 12:06:19 AKDT 2014

Hey Guys,  Those of you that fly FAI, this is really really critical.  We’ve lowered the price tag substantially from $150 down to $20!!!   (there’s a still a $20 program fee so the total price has dropped from $170 down to $40).   For all of you that help the team by buying a t-shirt???  THIS IS A BIGGER DONATION.  Not only does the team get your Finals Fee ($20) BUT it’s the measure that the AMA uses to determine the funding that the team will get.   Your $20 helps us get $5000.  If you’re going to fly FAI at the Nats this year… PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign up for the team trials regardless of whether or not you feel you have a shot.    We’re all flying with the hopes of doing well relative to those we normally compete with.  This helps those top 3 (4) compete against their peers around the world.

Thanks…

-Mark (2013 Team Manager)

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CE481F.E6A56C70]