[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 F3A Team Selection Entry

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Mon May 12 11:52:48 AKDT 2014

The deadline for entry in the US 2015 F3A Team Selections, to be held at the 2014 Nats, is June 1 to avoid late entry fees.

In addition to entering the Nats, Go to :  http://www.modelaircraft.org/events/teams/teamprograms.aspx  then “F3A Program Entry Form” and enter both the program and finals (competition).

The Team Selection Program can be downloaded from the same page, please read through it so there’s no confusion regarding the process.

We have 50 points from the excellent performance of the 2013 Team, but need 25 more to meet the AMA requirement of 75 for full funding. At 2 points per open participant (3 junior) we need a minimum of 13 open participants (junior reduces that number). To count, entrants must fly at least one round in F3A at the 2014 Nats.

Earl Haury
TSC