[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA executive officer election

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:48:29 AKDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Every two years there is a need to elect the executive officers )EO) that
will take the NSRCA forward for the next few years.  The EO elections are
held in the even years, so this year is an EO election year.  I have been
asked by the NSRCA board to solicit names for ALL EO positions - President,
Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.  I know that term limits affect
two of the positions - Treasurer and Secretary - so we will need at a
minimum to submit names for those two positions.  That doesn't mean,
however, that the President and Vice President positions are not available
for election - all EO positions are up for election.

If you are interested in running for any of these positions, please email
me privately.  Obviously you need to be an NSRCA member in order to run in
the election but that should not preclude a non-member from considering
running for election - you can always join now.

The elections are to be held in November/December with the results made
known on January 15, 2015.

Thanks for listening...

-Derek