[NSRCA-discussion] Hobby King Arcus F3A Biplane

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Wed Mar 12 22:48:33 AKDT 2014

I just went to order one.  Did you actually pay the $76+ shipping on the plane out of China, or did you get it from a different warehouse?  I think I'll wait for it to be available in a US warehouse.

-           Robert Beaubien
-           Sr. Software Architect
-           Kool Software LLC

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."