[NSRCA-discussion] Source for where to buy Shell Stamina RL1

Astropattern astropattern at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 01:35:55 AKDT 2014

Found it... The vendor for Rheolube 374A was...

TAI Lubricants
PO Box 1579
Hockessin, DE 19707
(302) 306-0200
Www.lubekits.com

The 500g tub was $96 plus $14 S&H

The Rh 374A is Brenner's original spec grease for the Contra. I bought some 100ml syringes from med surplus store and split the tub into a dozen syringes for ease of use.
Note that the Rheo is photo-sensitive and will turn orange if exposed to ambient light but it doesn't affect the lube qualities...I checked with Nye technical folks. It goes back to original color if stored in the dark.

John

Sent from my iPad