[NSRCA-discussion] Source for where to buy Shell Stamina RL1

Astropattern astropattern at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 00:39:51 AKDT 2014

I bought a tub of it last winter. Will try to find the vendor invoice...have it at home...it was $100 for 500g so Vince and I split it which gave us each a very long supply for twice what Brenner charges for a small tube.
I've spoken with the Nye people on the phone...good folks...I'm sure they can tell you who their vendors are before I can find my invoice.

John

Sent from my iPad