[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Rules

Del R drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 14:58:32 AKDT 2014

I only envision a problem if we have private pilots flying at the legal 500 foot level at models being to close for them to file a complaint.. I don't think the FAA is going to start routinely showing up at our fields checking for height violations but I have seen on numerous occasions some of our other big brother showing interest in our activities and doing surveillance only when I saw them. I'm certain they were not interested in how high we were flying but what our intent was and if we fit an issue to warrant further scrutiny. Heaven forbid if we had to routinely fly with a height violator on our planes ~~  < tic >