[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Rules

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:22:58 AKDT 2014

The 400 foot rule used to be vague and open to the interpretation that it
applied only within 3 miles of an airport.  The current interpretation
document eliminates the vagueness and not in our favor!

Peter+

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Larry and Eileen via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training