[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Rules

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:26:52 AKDT 2014

We routinely exceed 400 ft. as well.  I've tracked my plane via GPS and
altimeter and taken it up to where the masters guys take the top of the
box, it's slightly over 800 ft, which makes sense given the basic trig of a
60 degree top of box at 150M.

Peter+

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Patrick Harris via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training