[NSRCA-discussion] Pittsburg, KS contest

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:46:00 AKDT 2014

Yes, I agree with all been said.  it was a fun weekend.  It was a pleasure
to help Ihncheol and his club including his wife.

I am going to take the chance to invite to the next contest in Kansas
City.  I am attaching the flyer in reduced pdf.  Probably won't go but it
makes sense to try.  If you would like to get the flyer or get more
information just e-mail me directly at vincebrc at gmail.com

Best,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:46 AM, David Harmon via NSRCA-discussion <