[NSRCA-discussion] Pittsburg, KS contest

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 23 06:46:18 AKDT 2014

I can't add any comments to what has already been said other than chime in
by saying how much I enjoyed this contest.

The flying was interesting and as usual I learned several things that will
hopefully be useful.

Thanks again to Joe with trimming advice and to Dan and Mike for their
judging comments, Vince for his untiring work on judging assignments, and to
Ihncheol and his wife for their dedication to their club, Pattern and this
contest.

Can't forget the extra chicken..Mike will be gnawing on them bones for
days..

David Harmon

Sperry, OK