[NSRCA-discussion] Dallas Pattern Pilots Heading to Nats

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:25:56 AKDT 2014

Glenn Orchard from Australia is planning on attending our Pattern Nationals
this year.  He is heading over to Chad Northeast in Calgary before the Nats
and will be riding with Chad to the Nats.  After the Nats, Glen is hoping
that someone from the Dallas area that will be attending the Nats would be
willing to take his plane (in a box) back to Dallas for him and drop it off
at a hotel near DFW.

If you are willing/able to do this for Glenn, please let me know and I will
put you in contact with him.

Thanks!

-Derek