[NSRCA-discussion] Advanced Maneuvers for 2015

Del R drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 14:37:58 AKDT 2014

All so true Gary and having walked that walk for years was flabbergasted when I was told don't bother the judges when they wanted to make suggestions on how to improve my flying.  At the NATS for me before someone offered some constructive comments. It made a world of difference but I still had no coach and a poorly trimmed airplane. I often could fly it well enough but when the workload become taxing then my scores dropped drastically.. Wind was a big cause of that..

    Del