[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 proposed Advanced maneuvers

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:43:55 AKDT 2014

That Focus 1 was my plane back in 2001. I was amazed see that engine
running that well after so many years and flights. I agree John and we
always concluded that pattern is about practice, practice and more
practice.

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014, James Hiller via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone