[NSRCA-discussion] New advanced question

Jas justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 07:34:07 AKDT 2014

I flew both the Advanced and Masters patterns yesterday for the guys in the club that would be flying them. Masters seemed to flow well and I didn't get much of a dirty look when I landed (took that as it wasn't going to be that bad lol).
Advanced there was one part that threw the guys for a loop. The triangle at the end of the pattern. The confusion was where does the Triangle exit/end so the 1/2 Reverse Cuban 8 can begin?
Other than that the guys liked it, but maybe next weekend we'll all fly it and see if they still like it lol.

Sent from my iP