[NSRCA-discussion] Wiring up adapters for a Cellpro 10XP

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Fri Jul 4 08:57:27 AKDT 2014

Perfect. Thanks!

Timothy Pascoe
Environmental Scientist

Yak Shaving - Any seemingly pointless activity which is actually necessary to solve a problem which solves a problem which, several levels of recursion later, solves the real problem you're working on

Environment Canada / Environnement Canada
Canada Centre for Inland Waters / Centre Canadien des Eaux Intérieures
867 Lakeshore Road / 867, chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, Ontario / Burlington (Ontario)
L7R 4A6

Tel/Tél: (905) 336-6239
Fax/Téléc: (905) 336-4609
E-mail/C. élec: tim.pascoe at ec.gc.ca <blocked::mailto:tim.pascoe at ec.gc.ca>
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
This e-mail represents the opinions and views solely held by its author and in no manner may be considered as representing those of his/her employer.