[NSRCA-discussion] test1

wayg2013 at gmail.com wayg2013 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 17:04:21 AKST 2014

OK... let me wake you guys up.....

Have a NEU setup with a Castle Pheonix Ice2 HV80 series controller. Down
loaded current software.
I'm only getting throttle from 1/4 to 3/4 and it is full range in this area
as far as the power is concerned.
How do I get the controller to recognize the sticks at the full limits?
I stick calibrate on initial startup but still does no good.  Did I miss
something in the computer programing?
I used the manual calibrate setting and 30% brake.
Using a Futaba 12Z (please no anti Futaba rebuttal, heh heh)

Thanks
Wayne(is back)