[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: 2015 F3A Team Selection Official

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Thu Feb 6 09:41:11 AKST 2014

If there are those interested in contributing to the next team fund now,
the team account is still open
Just send a check to:
World Team Fund
C/O John Gayer
1712 Camino Gusto NW
Albuquerque, NM 87107

Don't worry about signing up for the team trials as a non-participant at
the team trials. I believe the NSRCA will ensure one way or another that
we have enough team trial paid participation to qualify for full funding.

John