[NSRCA-discussion] Osiris 47 inch wings needed

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 4 15:20:34 AKST 2014

Ditto!

Jay Marshall

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Bill Harden
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 6:52 PM
To: 'General pattern discussion'
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Osiris 47 inch wings needed

I personally would like a smaller 47 - 50 inch plane because I don’t fly competitive any longer, but I do like to fly pattern flights for the fun of it.  A small plane that I can throw in the car with the wings installed and head to the field.

I think you already have the right mix in mind; 47-50 inch, 62 inch and 2 meter planer.  Probably too many planes for you to come to market at once, so the demand will most likely be for 2 meter first, followed by 62 inch and 47-50 inch versions for practice planes.

This is an exciting discussion.  What do you think Andrew??

Bill