[NSRCA-discussion] Osiris 47 inch wings needed

kingconsulting kingconsulting at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 13:32:22 AKST 2014

I have the same model but no extra wings sorry. They are not carrying the 47" anymore. I also heard no more 62" version either. I bought some extra wheel pants for the 47 and glad I did.

I know Andrew Jesky is starting his own plane company not sure if that has something to do with it. I hope he comes out with a pattern plane of his own.

Robert King