[NSRCA-discussion] Osiris 47 inch wings needed

Bill Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 4 13:18:38 AKST 2014

For the record, I didn't complain to 3D Hobby Store about the warped wing, I
simply asked if there were any replacement wings available; that was back in
Nov of 2012; a very long time ago.    You can read the e-mail that I copied
below for yourself.  At any rate, 3D HobbyShop didn't get back with me and
there was never a replacement wing in stock from Nov 2012  to now.  So at
this moment I have to deal with the plane as is.  Hopefully , someone out
there in pattern land will have a wing they would be willing to let go.

Thanks,

Bill Harden

William,

We will check to see if there are any available on Monday and respond.

Happy Thanksgiving,

3DHS

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:18 AM, William C. Harden