[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker A60-7s-v2

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Wed Dec 17 13:13:51 AKST 2014

I agree with Gary – I have an A60 in my 2M Osiris and it works great.  That is after I got rid of the Castle and put the Jeti in.  There is a difference.  Plenty of power and not too hard on the batteries.  I haven’t had any heat issues yet, but I haven’t run it in the dead of summer either.

Bill Wallace
Commercial Sales Manager
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.