[NSRCA-discussion] Virtual Caller for iOS

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:38:57 AKST 2014

Oh!  By the way, as of this morning, I have installs of the app from
Europe, Asia, North America AND Africa (Israel) and have raised nearly $100
to support our F3A teams.  Over 35 users are from the US, Canada trails
behind Europe and Asia with 4 installs, so $8 of that goes to Team Canada.

Surely there must be more people who need a caller for practice? :-)

View In iTunes
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rccaller/id817287888?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4#>

Peter+