[NSRCA-discussion] LIPOs on board?

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:30:12 AKST 2014

What about the Tesla fires in the dealer storage yard in NJ during hurricane Sandy? Or the one in the owners garage in Toronto?

http://roxegoc.3rvering.ir/tesla-fire-sandy.php

http://www.businessinsider.com/february-1st-toronto-tesla-fire-2014-2

Or the 787 fires?

http://money.cnn.com/2013/07/12/news/companies/boeing-dreamliner-fire/index.html

Not to further belabor the discussion but let's not cherry pick our data. The point is the risks of fossil fuels is pretty well known while new technologies do present new risks. Given the governments history for rule making I am not sure which one scares me more.

Anthony

Sent from my iPad