[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 proposed sequences

Anthony Cornacchione acornacchione at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:52:36 AKDT 2014

As some who has competed in both IMAC and pattern with the same plane (Venus 120 glow) in the beginning classes I can tell you it's basically the same. Yes in IMAC there is a humpty and a 1 1/2 spin. But I have the same issues with these maneuvers as I do in pattern. Unequal lines between half rolls coming down from humpty. Under or over rotating spins, etc. The main difference is not a well defined "box" landings and take offs not judged, and flying the sequence twice per round. Overall I've found the IMAC guys to be just as helpful and welcoming. And it's a big planes game.  But I finished higher than several competitors with a 1/4 scale 50cc. Precision is precision.