[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 proposed Master's maneuvers

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:11:57 AKDT 2014

Jim,

The proposed sequence has a roll combination followed by a "Half Cuban",
not a Reverse Cuban. I don't see this as a problem as you would finish the
rolls and do a 5/8 th outside loop to a 45 degree downline at the end of
the box. Yes it would be a major issue if it were a Reverse Cuban that you
have to do a roll on the upline 45.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 12:02 PM, James Oddino via NSRCA-discussion <