[NSRCA-discussion] Bakersfield Bash scores are on the NSRCA website...

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:04:35 AKDT 2014

Final data from the contest is also available here:

http://www.patternscoring.com/560, the per-contestant report is
considerably richer than what you get on nsrca.us

I also just completed an analysis of what would have happened if we'd
normalized to best instead of to perfect, the only class where it would
have made a difference in final placement was FAI Silver (MP15) where Jon's
win in one round and 2nd place rounds were closer to Sean's scores than
Dale's 2nd place rounds would have put him about 30 points over Dale.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training