[NSRCA-discussion] What is the difference between JST-XH/GP/PQ balance plugs

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:57:11 AKDT 2014

Thanks Scott.  By the way, I should have added that I was looking at 4, 5, and 6 cell plugs.  Down at 2 and 3 cells, they are different.  From 4 and up, I don't see wires crossing on the adapters or extensions I currently have.  I would like to reduce the number of connections I have and it looks like I can use the PQ board or GP board with just a 12 inch JST-XH extension to go from those boards to the balance plug of a Zippy Battery.
Mike Cohen