[NSRCA-discussion] What do you folks do at your flying sites?

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 08:38:17 AKDT 2014

Yesterday especially, trying to break in a new engine, my time in the air was not long. My timer still had 5+ minutes on it from a 15 minute countdown on all flights with the exception of one. It just seemed longer to the E guys because they fly shorter yet.

To threaten is just plain wrong and really shows a lack courtesy to me.