[NSRCA-discussion] Intermediate Question - Two 1/2 rolls, Opposite

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 10:01:33 AKDT 2013

The "pause in center" is in the maneuver description to make explicit the
distinction from the default rule for opposite point rolls that require the
reversal to be immediate (no hesitation), as you see in some of the  F3A
sequences where they do 3 of 4 and then 3 of 4 opposite:  1/4 roll...1/4
roll...1/4 roll reverse 1/4roll...1/4 roll...1/4 roll.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training