[NSRCA-discussion] RC Pilot killed

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 10:48:36 AKDT 2013

There was a 40% crash in a European country a number of years ago. I want to say Poland or maybe Hungary where 4 people in a crowd were killed during an airshow.
 Can't stress the importance of using common sense and having strict rules regarding safety.
 It's time to stop the insanity.

Mike Mueller
Customer Services
 F3AUnlimited