[NSRCA-discussion] Note to Self

Bob Pastorello rpasto513 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 11:10:53 AKDT 2013

Matt - thanks for the starting procedure, also.  I've been having some fits
with first starts on my DLE 20, and your OS procedure worked just dandy -
just tested it!  THANKS!

Regarding Dean's connectors - my solution to "other" Deans-related problems
for me was to convert everything to the EC 3 and EC 5 series connectors.  I
use EC 5 for stuff over 50A, EC 3 for everything under.  I found soldering,
and re-using of them to be much better for my clunky arthritis fingers.

--
Bob Pastorello
rpasto513 at gmail.com