[NSRCA-discussion] Re Chrysler T&C 3rd row seat Removed

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Sun Sep 1 06:42:31 AKDT 2013

It's done.  Not a bad job for the 2013 T&C non-power 3rd row 60/40 folding seats.

For those wanting details -

With seats stowed, lift both flaps that cover hinge joint area.

Remove two small-ish Philips head screws that help hold plastic decorative molding.

At front side of  molding, find barely enough room to see into crevice for four about one

inch round black plastic barrel shape s that are part of a clip assembly. (3 are easy to see)

Chrysler says use "trim stick C-4744" to disengage the 4 clips.  I used a large flat blade

screwdriver.  Clips that pop off are a black plastic nut that well fall into the well.

See four 15mm socket head gray bolts, oriented straight down.  Remove them.

Raise seats to upright position, but do not unfold seats.

See four 15mm socket head black bolts, oriented to front of vehicle.  Remove bolts.

Each seat will now lift out individually.

As you lift seats, front legs of the seat will pop out, and make process awkward.

Off to make a plywood well cover.   Ron Lockhart