[NSRCA-discussion] Contest Registration

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 10:24:41 AKDT 2013

The CD has the ability to export the registrations into a comma delimited
file.  I'm not sure what format the different scoring programs use for
importing, but if they can import the following fields in the order they
appear then no problems:

"Attendee Number",Attendee,"Attendee Name","Attendee Email","Attendee
Username",Confirmed?,Waiting,"Attendance State?","Did Attend?","Full
Name",Address,City/Town,State/Province,"Zip Code","Phone Number","AMA
Number","NSRCA Number","Competition Class",Frequency,"Registration
Time","Modification Time"