[NSRCA-discussion] Local contest judging/flight order matrix idea?

Scott Smith vze23c3q at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 13:49:15 AKDT 2013

Done!  http://amapatternscore.blob.core.windows.net/clickonce/publish.htm

Couple (off topic) notes…there have been some recent contest uploads created by older versions of the application.  If you’re not running version 1.0.3.4 and are not getting prompted to install an update, please uninstall from Control Panel and reinstall from the above link.

Also, it looks like some are having difficulty with the F3A options.  When you create a new contest, F3A will default to FAI (prelim/semi).  If you want to run best 4 of 6, please change it to Standard on the Contest tab before configuring Judges.  If you change it after configuring Judges, you will have to change the Flight Round formats to Standard as well.

I’ll be releasing 1.0.3.5 tonight which will include the AMA/NSRCA maneuver catalog to assist in building sequences.  Probably not that useful to the majority of users but it was a good fit with the existing functionality.

Scott