[NSRCA-discussion] Local contest judging/flight order matrix idea?

Jas justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 13:29:52 AKDT 2013

Ok looks like the dates for the winter contest (RCACF Winter Primer) are Dec 14-15. So that got me thinking (and after 'running' a few contests). Has anyone thought about or made a judging/flight order 'program'? Guessing it could be done in Excel, and my thought is the flight order is done by pre-reg/registration order (1st signed up is last to fly) and then last 2 pilots are judges for 1st round. Then it rotates both orders by 2 (or close to depending on number of pilots). I know it won't work in all situations, but might be a good starting place?

iJason
www.jasonshangar.weebly.com