[NSRCA-discussion] F3P

Dave Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 11 14:43:15 AKST 2013

Jim,

Thanks!

Harry Ells, Xavier Mouraux, and the Northumberland Club ran a very smooth
event.  18 entrants total across 3 classes.  The 4 US pilots did pretty
good, taking 1st in Sportsman (Ron McGrath), 1st in F3P (Devin McGrath), 2nd
in F3P (Dave Lockhart), and 6th in F3P (Ken Velez).  Results attached.

Canadian Team for 2015 F3P WC in Poland is Paul Hepworth, Xavier Mouraux,
and Pat MacKenzie with Alexandre Gareau as top Junior.

Most popular airplane was the DonatasDesign Spies.  Paul Hepworth posted
several videos on YouTube including my 2nd round flight -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfSfwjPre3s

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO7qTBdqp3Ie9D-Te4AKvdw?feature=watch

Efforts for the US F3P Team Trials are underway with March 2014 in Akron as
the target.  More details anticipated within the month.

Regards,

Dave