[NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter Programming Question

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 8 11:06:11 AKST 2013

Depends on which carburetor it has. I ran VF's and never had a problem with any of them. They had 7M carburetor's, which had a nice mid-range adjustment not the rotating fork which was always too rich. I even bent the fork prongs to get it to rotate further with the cam screw.
I believe I still have an extra 7M carb. I'm all electric now, except for a 50 cc QQ Yak, and don't need it.
Jim